We believe in the Wild Woman. That connecting more deeply with our inner lives, with others and the outdoors is what allows us to live as our most authentic and empowered self.
This weekend ‘pop-up’ camping retreat is designed to be accessible for any woman who is looking to connect with others in an inclusive, outdoor environment.
Through fireside chats, guided group discussions, morning yoga, unique workshops as well as time spent in the outdoors, you will walk away from this retreat feeling inspired, re-connected, and with new friendships.
Get your ticket today, we only have 20 spots left!
Your ticket includes two nights of camping in a semi-private group camp site located at Arrowhead Point Resort in Buena Vista, CO with beautiful views of the Collegiate Peaks. Our group will have our own picnic tables and bon-fire area. Bathrooms, coin operated showers and running water on site. Your ticket price also includes a light breakfast both mornings, access to morning yoga sessions and workshops.
A portion of your ticket will be donated to She Jumps - a non profit organization whose mission is to increase the participation of women and girls in outdoor activities.
$75 per person (non-refundable)
ALL WOMEN IDENTIFYING AND NON-BINARY PEOPLE ARE WELCOME. Bring your dogs, but they must stay on leash at all times while on the Arrowhead property. This retreat will be capped at 30 people.
WEEKEND SCHEDULE OVERVIEW:
Arrive Friday . 2 pm check-in
* Meet & Greet at main entrance & set up camp sites.
* 6 pm - Intro and welcome - grounding ceremony.
* 7 pm - Pot luck dinner and fireside chats.
* 10 am - Optional Morning Yin Yoga (1 hour)
* 11 am - Optional group hike to Harvard Lakes (moderate, 5.4 out and back trail) For those not interested in hiking, there are a ton of local options available. Some of them are, two local hot springs, rafting, horseback riding, exploring the historic town of Buena Vista and walking along the river path.
* 4 pm - Cultivating Rituals & Creating Intentional Space - Speaker Session & Small Group Activity
* 5 pm - Happy Hour at camp site with Wild Woods & O'Dell Brewing (or BYOB)
* 6 pm - Honing your creativity - workshop
* 7 pm - Dinner (everyone on their own!)
* 8 pm - Intuitive Nutrition - Speaker session & group activity around the fire
Sunday: 11 am checkout time
* 9 am - Optional Yoga
* 10:30 am - Raffle -Percentage of raffle ticket sales will go to She Jumps.
Bathrooms and coin operated showers on site. Wi-Fi access available. Water available on site. Though we are providing a light breakfast both mornings, we encourage you to bring enough food for the weekend. Pack it in, pack it out!
These are camp sites, so you will need to bring your own tent and sleeping bag! We encourage buddying up with a friend if you do not have a tent.